Saturday, August 13, 2011

About Son

I am 19 years old and an Economics major at the University of Texas.
My politics occupy an area somewhere between Libertarianism and Conservatism, with significant outliers on a number of positions.
I like writing, appreciate the art of syntax, and enjoy literature of various styles.
I follow several right wing blogs, and am also a fairly active commenter on The Huffington Post.
I love spending time at the gym and could probably be considered an amateur body builder.
I am an assuredly saved Christian who believes the bible is absolute truth, but often questions man's interpretation of it.
I believe Liberalism is crippling America, and offer Britain, and the E.U. in general, as an example.
I believe there are genetic differences between races, which predetermine many of the resulting discrepancies.
I believe the U.S. political system is flawed on a level that makes it incompatible with good government.
I'm pretty sure "good government" is an oxymoron.
Currently, Lawrence Auster is the blogger I am influenced by most.






No comments:

Post a Comment